Bringing the power of wireless adaptors to you wherever you go, thanks to the two new KitSound Bluetooth Adaptors that have just been released: the Airline Bluetooth Adaptor and the Bluetooth Headphones Splitter.
When you’re on a plane, you want to sink into the music and audio that you love – and with the KitSound Bluetooth Airline Adaptor, there’s no need to use their headphones at all. You can use your favourite Bluetooth headphones during your flight by simply converting the plane headphone jacks to send wireless audio, simply by plugging the Adaptor in and connecting it wirelessly to your headphones. It’s that simple.
Take sharing music to the next level with the Bluetooth Headphone Splitter, a nifty bit of technology that makes it instantly possible for you to share your favourite tracks. Listening to a new album that you know your friend would love? Simply plug in your headphones and theirs into the Splitter to convert the audio into two headphones at once, the perfect way to share more.
Both Adaptors are small enough to pop into your pocket so you never go anywhere without them, and the 9 hours battery time means you can listen for longer.
The KitSound Bluetooth Airline Adaptor has an RRP of £24.99, while the KitSound Bluetooth Headphone Splitter RRPs at £14.99, and both are available from Dixons Travel at the following airports: Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Dublin, Heathrow, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Manchester, Gatwick, Stansted, London City, Luton.
All other KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.