Ignore the distractions of the world thanks to the KitSound Immerse, headphones that have been crafted so you can shut out the world and sink yourself into your music. The noise cancellation technology makes it possible for you to listen to your music without the frustrations of external noises intruding on your listening experience.
The active noise cancelling technology makes it possible for you to listen to your music without the intrusion of the rattling underground train, the bustle of rush hour crowds, or the chatter of the office printer. The foldable and rotatable design has been chosen purposefully for both comfort and style, and the memory foam padding provides extra luxury for those long sessions. With a play time of up to twelve hours, the extra-long battery life means that your music doesn’t have to stop if you don’t want it to.
Wherever you go, you can take your music without distractions with you, as the KitSound Immerse fit into the carry case along with all of the accessories that come with them, making these headphones the perfect headphones for travelling. Lose yourself in your love of music without the world taking away from your experience with the KitSound Immerse.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.