Via.Me is First App to Offer Photo, Video, Audio Filtering and Sharing to Multiple Social Networks
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - March 1, 2012 - RadiumOne Labs today introduced its newest app Via.Me, the first app that makes creating, filtering and sharing pictures, videos, audio notes, and content across multiple social networks easy - all from a single app and single touch of a button. Users can also upload photos, videos, audio notes and text online from www.Via.Me and publish to any of their social profiles.
"We created a great product that not only is fun to use for consumers, but becomes a game changer for brands and publishers," said Gurbaksh Chahal, CEO of RadiumOne. "Via.me is the easy, simple solution that enables publishing multiple types of content from one place across all your social profiles."
RadiumOne acquired Focal Labs last year and this product is a result of that acquisition. Via.Me is now available in the iPhone App Store, with more platforms to come.
At launch, Via.Me has partnered with several third party Twitter clients to integrate with. Most notably, PeerIndex and OneLouder. OneLouder are the creators of TweetCaster, the number one third party mobile twitter app, with millions of users around the world and named top developer by Google with multiple apps receiving their highest ratings. PeerIndex created the leading standard for identifying, ranking and scoring personal social capital.
"We are looking forward to a great partnership with RadiumOne and believe that Via.Me will help millions of TweetCaster fans to enjoy an even better experience when publishing and sharing photos and other media," said Evan Conway, President of OneLouder. "We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the overall user experience and expect that Via.me will be a part of that improvement."
"Via.Me is a great fit with our global audience of amateur and celebrity social influencers creating great content and helping others discover new information about people places and subjects," added Azeem Azhar, CEO of PeerIndex.
Some of Via.Me's standout features include:
- Photo filters- 17 best-in-class photo filters named after world-class cities (e.g. New York, Rome, Berlin, Vegas, etc.) built into Via.Me app enable users to stylize all their favorite photos.
- Most popular content formats- Upload all the most popular content formats; photos, videos, audio and text
- Share across multiple social profiles- Via.Me makes it easy to share across the most popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter - all from the touch of one button.
- Intuitive User Interface - TheVia.Me app and website have an elegant and intuitive user interface that makes creating and sharing and discovering fun and easy
- Social Publishing Platform -Create and share content across existing social networks without the hassle of managing another social network.
- Become a Publisher- Unlock the Value of social audiences and generate revenue.
- Brands leverage their social graph- Brands gain access to social interaction data and create real-time advertising and unlock the power of the Intelligent Web for their Display Advertising.
Brands using Via.Me as a means to create, share and publish content will benefit from audience amplification and data that is generated from RadiumOne's Dynamic Audience Platform. Via.Me becomes a key part of RadiumOne's first party data strategy, which fuels new audiences expansion, provides unparalleled efficiency and most importantly, scale - based on real-time social sharing interactions.
"For consumers, Via.Me creates a seamless mobile and desktop platform that enables users to post their favorite content and easily share across social networks. And for brands, we are able to build real-time audience segments based on social interactions around that content to deliver real time advertising. It's a win-win for everyone," added Chahal.
RadiumOne Labs has incubated and launched a number of innovative social products. It's first app, PingMe, a cross platform messaging app, launched last September and has received rave reviews and attracted millions of users around the globe. Via.Me is expected to garner similar adoption from users looking for a better way to share life's moments in pictures, videos, sounds and stories across their social profiles.
To download and install Via.Me, visit the iPhone App Store or visit www.Via.Me. To see a demo of Via.me, please visit: http://vimeo.com/37620867. More information on RadiumOne can be found at http://www.radiumone.com/.