FREIBURG, Germany – September 21, 2018 – Paragon Software Group, a recognized data storage expert, releases a major update to APFS for Windows by Paragon Software, the driver which enables Windows users to access Apple File System (APFS) volumes on PCs. This new release delivers full read/write access to APFS-formatted partitions (including, in macOS 10.14 Mojave beta) on Windows, as well as support for encrypted volumes. The tool offers native-like file system performance and thrifty usage of system resources. Forensic experts and researchers will especially benefit from APFS for Windows, which can be used in tandem with the free Image Mounter by Paragon Software. Both tools help in solving common forensic tasks, such as the securing of evidence and other in-depth data analysis.
Key and new features:
- New! Read/write access to APFS-formatted partitions;
- New! Read-only support for encrypted volumes;
- New! Support for APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14 Mojave (beta);
- Fail-safe operability across compatible hardware and software;
- Protection of data integrity and prevention of data loss;
- Effective flow control, reduced overheads, congestion avoidance;
- Thrifty usage of processor, memory, and disk resources.
Availability: APFS for Windows by Paragon Software is available for immediate download as a free 10-day trial or can be purchased direct for for $49.95 at https://www.paragon-software.com/home/apfs-windows. The license installs on 3 PCs.
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions to help every day users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity, and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, and many others.