FREIBURG, Germany – June 20, 2018 – Paragon Software Group, a recognized data storage expert, releases Image Mounter by Paragon Software – a multi-format disk image mounter that enables in-depth analysis of user data. The software allows mounting RAW images and virtual drives, such as VMDK, VDI, VHD, pVHD, and VHDX. Integration with proprietary file system drivers enables smooth, high-performance operation with Linux and APFS-formatted drives under Windows. This tool targets IT professionals, researchers, and forensic experts requiring bit-to-bit copy of volumes or entire devices.
- Mount RAW images and a variety of virtual disk images;
- Physical level mounting of disks, including all partitions;
- Automatic OS mounting of partitions when formatted in known formats;
- File System Link technology to ensure cross-platform compatibility across Linux, HFS+, and APFS-formatted drives in a Windows environment;
- Full availability of standard OS features for handling mounted disks of known formats;
- Mount mode selection: Read-only or read-write;
- Easy unmount in any required order.
Paragon File System Link — a set of cross-platform file system drivers — is available as a user application, self-contained kernel, embedded modules, or full-blown SDK libraries. Paragon File System Link ensures data safety, stable operation, native performance, minimal resource footprint, and consistent user experience. For OEM inquiries, please contact the Paragon Technology Center at www.paragon-software.com/technologies/
Availability: The preview version of Image Mounter by Paragon Software can be downloaded free from https://www.paragon-software.com/business/image-mounter/
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software Group (www.paragon-software.com) has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions to help every day users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, and many others.