FREIBURG, Germany – June, 2018 – Paragon Software Group, a recognized data storage expert, releases APFS for Windows by Paragon Software, a driver which enables Windows users to access Apple File System (APFS) volumes on PCs. The new edition comes with full read access and beta-mode write access to APFS-formatted partitions. The tool offers native-like file system performance and thrifty resource usage. Forensic experts and researchers will especially benefit from APFS for Windows by Paragon Software that can be used in tandem with the newly released free Image Mounter by Paragon Software. Both tools help solving common forensic tasks, like securing of evidence and other in-depth data analysis.
With APFS for Windows by Paragon Software, PC users are able to instantly access and write to APFS-formatted hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), or flash drives directly on Windows PCs.
- New! Write access (beta mode) to APFS volumes on Windows PC;
- New! Support for APFS volumes formatted under MacOS 10.14 Mojave (beta);
- Read access to APFS volumes on Windows PC;
- Automount: Mounts APFS volumes automatically at startup;
- Internationalization: Supports all character sets available in your operating system.
How it works:
1. Download and install Paragon APFS for Windows from https://www.paragon-software.com/home/apfs-windows/.
2. Connect an APFS-formatted drive to your PC.
3. Go to Windows Explorer to browse your APFS drive, which will be accessible from other programs as well.
Paragon Software also offers APFS for Linux by Paragon Software to access APFS-formatted partitions on Linux systems: https://www.paragon-software.com/business/apfs-linux/ File System Link Suite by Paragon Software is a bundle of drivers to access all popular file system formats on macOS, Linux, Windows, with Lifetime Upgrade Assurance: https://www.paragon-software.com/home/file-system-link-suite/
Availability: APFS for Windows by Paragon Software comes with a free 10-day trial. Users can extend their trial period for another 5 days by sharing the product with their Twitter followers or Facebook fans. The commercial license for 49.95$ can be used on up to three PCs. The product can be downloaded from https://www.paragon-software.com/home/apfs-windows/.
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions to help every day users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, and many others.