Parts and Setup
So I got in contact with overclockedpc.co.uk and ordered up the following kit:
- Atlantis CPU Water block - Used to replace the standard heat sink and fan combo used on most modern CPUs.
- Atlantis GeForce 4 Water block - Even graphics cards now have heat sink fan combos. (How long before Sound cards have to have them eh?)
- "The Deep" Radiator - Used to pass the water thru to help dissipate the heat "collected" by the water as it passes through the water blocks.
- Eheim 1250 pump - Without the pump, the water won’t circulate throughout the system.
- Silicone Tubing - Without the tubing, there is no path for the water to follow and I'd end up with a very poorly PC! :)
- Assorted connectors and tube grips - Well since when have you bought anything computer related and not received a bag of "gubbins" :) Without these connectors and tube grips, the whole kit would be less than useless. Good job I got them then isn't it? :)
Anyway, with all the kit ordered, I just sat back and waited for the familiar sound of the courier man knocking on my door after huffing and puffing his way up our path!