Sims 3 Late Night details
Finally, a reason for your Sims to stay up late; the EA Play Label of EA will release an expansion set to give your Sims the VIP treatment in The Sims 3 Late Night. Set for launch this autumn, but with no date given, although I do believe this may coincide with the release of The Sims 3 on to the current gen consoles on October the 26th.
In a press release from EA today - “The Sims 3 Late Night gives players all-access and lets them loose on a vibrant, active downtown scene where they’ll rub elbows with celebrities at the hottest parties, hit the local bar after work, tour the scene with their Sims’ band, kick back in a plush hot tub, and discover what’s lurking as the lights go out and adventure begins after dark.”
“Players will be able to take their Sims into the bustling urban setting where they’ll be able to become a local celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more. To gain entrance into the most elite clubs in town, players need to keep their attitude in check otherwise they’ll be given the cold shoulder by tough bouncers or find another way onto the list. If chilling is the player’s forte, their Sims can lounge at a chic club or dive bar or if they like to live on the edge, they can discover the secret of becoming a vampire.”
- Unleash your Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations! Schmooze with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, woo the crowd with your Sims’s band, or be the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge.
- Hang out at the hippest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Wander into a certain part of town and your Sims just might uncover the secret to becoming a vampire.
- Gain excess to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.