Fallout 3 moves to Outer SpaceBethseda Softworks has today revealed details on Mothership Zeta, the fifth Fallout 3 add-on which is due for release on August 3, 2009.
The story goes that a strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to fight your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.
• Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
• Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
• Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
• Fight against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
• Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth’s past.
Mothership Zeta will be available for 800 Microsoft Points (GBP 6.80 / EUR 9.60).
More screenshots overleaf...