More than 2 million games sold across the franchise and Mama is still cookin’!. In her Wii sequel, Mama brings a lot more to the table, including all new 3D graphics, new recipes, comedic kitchen minigames, new gameplay modes and much more!
- The Wii Remote is your universal cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more! Hold and point it in many different ways depending on the task to get the real sensation of cooking in a kitchen!
- Mama and friends look glorious in all new 3D graphics!
- All new recipes including: potato salad, California Roll, parfait, ginger pork, shrimp au gratin, fruit jello and many more
- Cook off against friends in 2 player local play
- New gameplay mechanic integrates Wii Remote utensil play with additional rhythm and motion that makes cooking easier and more enjoyable
- Share the cooking experience with Mama and all of her friends since everyone can now prepare meals in Mama’s kitchen. Mama’s friends will evaluate your meal once it’s made so put in the extra effort to satisfy these finicky tasters.
- New kitchen surprises in the form of comedic mini-games (i.e. flip a burger up in the air and Mama’s dog will run in and snatch it away; toss a pancake and control Mama as she runs in to save it with an apron catch)
- Save these surprise animations in an album you can review after gameplay
- Real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama in Let’s Cook mode based on the quality of your cooking.