Still feeling the effects of the New Year hangover? Suffering from those post-Christmas blues? What better way to shake off the tinsel and kick start 2012 than a new HEXUS competition!
This time around, we've teamed up with Mad Catz to give you the opportunity to win a Microsoft officially licensed Tritton Detonator headset for Xbox 360.
The stereo headset, worth £60, touts deep bass and crisp highs from a pair of amplified 50mm drivers, and there are in-line game and voice volume controls to help you quickly and easily drown out the drunkards on Xbox Live!
No FPS enthusiast is complete without a true gaming headset, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the Tritton Detonator is answer the following question:
That's all there is to it! We'll be pulling the lucky winner's name out of a hat later this month, so good luck!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, January 23, 2012
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form above
- In event of any dispute, the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is a Mad Catz Tritton Detonator headset for Xbox 360
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to UK residents, who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions