Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, the competition you've been waiting for! In partnership with NVIDIA, HEXUS is giving you the chance to win the trailblazing GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition.
The award-winning graphics card is without a doubt the most powerful single-GPU solution to date and introduces a cutting-edge 16nm Pascal architecture to enthusiasts the world over. It's hot property and we're giving one away for free!
An opportunity not to be missed, so what are you waiting for? Answer the following simple question to enter this amazing competition, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 GMT on the closing date, June 24, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by July 1, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.