Check out the prize in the following Vapor-X video, and remember - we're giving away the quickest of the two cards shown, the Radeon HD 4870!
Like the look of that? We thought so. In order to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer this simple question:
What are the three sections Sapphire have on the technology section of the ebuyer/Sapphire store? (click here for a clue!)
a) Ultimate Gaming - Performance - Mainstream
b) Gamers - Performers - Enthusiasts
c) The Good - The Bad - The Ugly
To enter, simply fill out our entry form, submitting your answer along with your name and e-mail address.
That's all there is to it! The competition closes at midnight on April 19th 2009, and all correct entries will be entered into our prize draw from which one lucky winner will be chosen. Good luck everyone, we'll be picking our lucky winner soon after the competition closes.
Rules and Regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 19th 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is a Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 Vapor-X graphics card
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no details will be kept on file or re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions