SSD/HDD dock with two USB 3.0 ports now available
Hildesheim, 21.10.2013: Xilence, a specialist in power supplies and cooling and noise reduction solutions for PCs and notebooks, announced that the famous internal SSD/HDD docks are back in portfolio.
"We had a very good feedback in the past regarding the internal removable storage media device and decided to sale it also in new portfolio because of the customer feedback," told Michael Albes, chairman of Xilence GmbH.
The SSD-/HDD-Dock can be easily integrated in the 5.25 bay of a PC and offers space for two 2.5 SSDs that will be connected via Hot Swap - when the system is running. The SSD-/HDD-Dock offers two additional USB 3.0 ports that can be used via the control panel if the 19 pin USB 3.0 plug is connected to the motherboard.
The Xilence SSD/HDD dock is available for 27,90 Euro from now on.
More information: http://www.xilence.de/en/products/more/more/ssd-hdd-dock.html.
- Hot-Swapping for easiest HDD/SSD switching
- Suited for two 6,35cm (2,5") HDD or SSD
- Extends the case by two USB 3.0 ports
- Easy installation in a 13,34cm (5,25") drive bay
- Material: SECC
- Material front panel: ABS synthetical
- Installation: Installation in 13,34cm (5,25") drive bay
- HDD support: 2x 6,35cm (2,5") HDD or SSD
- LED: 2x HDD status display
- Number of USB-Ports: 2x USB 3.0
- USB connector: 19pin USB 3.0 connector (internal)
Xilence Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003 and is a German-Chinese manufacturer of components for cooling and noise reduction in PCs. In August 2013, the brand was taken over by Listan GmbH & Co. KG and XILENCE GmbH was established as direct manufacturer's agency for Europe and CIS. The main synergetic effects of this cooperation are joint warehouseing, quality control, logistics and RMA service.
The range of products consists of cases, power supply units, case fans, notebook coolers, CPU-, HHD-, GPU-, RAM- and Northbridge-coolers.
More about Xilence at www.xilence.net.