Taipei, Taiwan - September 18, 2012 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today unleashes a professional Compact Flash card- Superior CF 1000X. SP Superior CF 1000X provides exceptional transfer rate reaching up to 150 MB per second* as well as a larger capacity of 128 GB, satisfying professional photographers' need in storing more high-quality images, 3D or full HD videos in just one single memory card.
SP Superior CF 1000X supports VPG-20 specification (Video Performance Guarantee), which guarantees the video capture rate at up to 20 MB per second. This allows professional full HD video captures at high frame rate without loosing any frames. Operable in Ultra DMA mode 7, CF 1000X's performance can be boosted at up to 150 MB per second*, perfectly built for professional enthusiasts to indulge in continuous shooting experience, with no risk of loosing any instant and cherishing moments.
Silicon Power Superior CF 1000X is true to its name, giving out the extraordinary photographic experience in performance. With two choices of capacity from 64 GB to 128 GB, photographers can be worried free from changing another CF card in the middle of shooting frames and images. SP's CF 1000X is a green product and is in compliance with strict European RoHS directives. It also comes with a Lifetime warranty.For more information, please visit the SP/Silicon Power website: www.silicon-power.com.
- High-Performance Speed: 1000X
- Ultimate speed for professionals
- Multi-platform compatibility for advanced DSLR cameras and devices with CF slot
- Fast transfer speeds of up to 150 MB/s read
- 80 MB/s write (Test by Testmatrix)
- 120MB/s read
- 70 MB/s write (Test by USB 3.0)
- Support VPG -20 (Video Performance Guarantee) specification
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Support PIO mode7 / UDMA7
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Dimensions: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
- Weight: 10g
- Standardized-complies with the CF Card Association card specifications
- Durability: 10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirement: 3.3V/5V
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Humidity: 8%~95%
- MTBF: >1,000,000 hours
- Lifetime Warranty
*Transfer rates may vary, depending on system platform.
About SP / Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, SP has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers SP holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For SP, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.