Milton Keynes/Munich. To meet the increased power demand of latest GPU technology, HIPER introduces the new PSU M1000. Already it has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by www.80plus.org. The Hiper M1000 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far. Also this model, which is the first one of the new M series with a new logo and packaging, has the new cable harness design of the current Type M series and comes with the semi-modular concept with ExTenders™. This grants easy assembling and a clean looking PC interior.
The high quality product M1000 has also been tested by NVIDIA for 3-way SLi and comes with a 5 years RTB warranty. The Hiper M1000 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 1KW PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 189 / € 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
- 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified – average efficiency >85%
- Designed for NVIDIA QUAD SLI, Hybrid SLI and 3-way SLI
- represents best price/performance ratio
- New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
- Four independent 12V rails.
- Dual ball bearing fan.
- Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life time of the unit.
- Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
- Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
- Active PFC.
- Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
- PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
- Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
- New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
- 20 dB(A) under normal load.
- 5 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper M1000 US$ 189 / € 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
For additional product details pls see www.hipergroup.com