To ensure the most advanced visual effects, the Go 7900 GTX provides full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and includes NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 and NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 technology. CineFX 4.0 delivers high dynamic-range (HDR) rendering support and immersive lighting and shadow effects, while Intellisample 4.0 increases the quality and performance of antialiasing.
Alienware users can also enjoy a high-definition video experience free of imperfections with NVIDIA PureVideo technology, and can adjust the level of battery consumption according to their priorities with PowerMizer 6.0. In addition, the Go 7900 GTX was built with Microsoft Windows Vista in mind, ensuring the best experience possible when running the upcoming operating system.
“By equipping two of our most powerful mobile systems, the Aurora m7700 and Area-51 m7700, with the similarly powerful Go 7900 GTX, Alienware has made gaming at the highest resolutions easy," said Brian Joyce, Senior Vice-President of Marketing for Alienware. "Alienware users could easily become so engrossed in the vivid graphics and high-definition video delivered by the Go 7900 GTX while playing games and watching movies that they forget all of it is coming from a mobile system instead of a desktop."
Aurora m7700 & Area-51 m7700
• NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX 256MB graphics card • Experience the most graphically demanding games and applications at blazing fast speeds
• Extreme high-definition resolutions up to 1920x1200
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
• NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 and NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 technology
• High definition video experience thanks to NVIDIAPureVideo technology
• Adjustable battery consumption thanks to PowerMizer 6.0
• Compliant with Microsoft Windows Vista
Aurora m7700 from £1,610 inc VAT and Area-51 m7700 from £1,412 inc VAT excl delivery