London, UK, July 28th 2011, Leading Australian bag manufacturer, STM Bags has announced the release of the Skinny for the iPad 2.
"We are super excited about the skinny", noted STM co-founder Adina Jacobs. "As iPad users ourselves, we wanted to create a case that embodied the protective quality of every STM product while looking like something we'd want to carry."
The skinny is made from durable 300D ripstop fabric. The custom fitted, hard shell back lined with soft micro suede protects your iPad 2 from scratches and external abuse. The flexible front cover includes a magnetic instant wake and sleep feature, and can also be folded to prop up the iPad 2 for typing or viewing modes.
Learn more by visiting http://www.stmbags.com
- Auto on and off front cover wakes up the device and puts it to sleep
- Lightweight, slim and protective construction for a comfortable and easy carry
- Snap in, hard shell back with soft lining provides enhanced protection from scratches and bumps
- Easy to access device ports and control buttons
- Foldable front cover for typing or viewing modes
- Loop closure for quick and easy access
- Complete protection for the iPad 2
Price & Availability:
The STM skinny is available now at the RRP £39.95
For stockist information please go to: www.stmbags.com
About STM BAGS:
Founded in 1998 in Sydney Australia, STM Bags offers a full range of laptop bags and accessories to accommodate a casual lifestyle while still looking stylish in a professional environment. Ergonomically designed with high-density padding and shock-absorbing materials to ensure the greatest level of protection and comfort, STM products offer superior style and quality. www.stmbags.com