Along with the Kepler launch, we've also been working on the next major version of GeForce.com, NVIDIA's community website for GeForce gamers. After some testing last week, today we're officially launching the new GeForce.com.
One of the best features of the new website is one-click driver download from the homepage. Searching for drivers can be a frustrating experience and GPU drivers update frequently. Our goal was to make this as simple as possible. On GeForce.com, you'll be able to download the latest WHQL or beta driver (when available) in a single click right from the home page. No searching, no filling out forms, just one click download.
Other improvements we've made include:
- A completely redesigned home page that lets the user get to what they're looking for with one or two clicks.
- A new, super easy flow for optimal playable settings. Select a game, a GPU, and you're there. Try it out.
- User comments for articles and OPS. Login with your FB, TW and many other options.
- Totally new plumbing underneath the hood for faster page loads
On the content side, we've posted a series of Kepler focused articles with tons of useful info:
- The Making of Kepler: Introducing the GeForce GTX 680
- New Driver for GTX 680 Brings Awesome Gaming Features
- GeForce 600M Notebooks: Power and Efficient
- Three Times the Fun: Surround on the GeForce GTX 680
We hope you'll enjoy the new site. It's the best place to download drivers, learn how to optimize games, and get unique insight on GPU hardware.