Day 14: Win one of 14 dev boards and eval kits
In partnership with ARM, HEXUS is giving all our readers around the globe the chance to win amazing new gadgets this holiday season. Every day for the next few weeks, we'll be giving away a brand-new gadget powered by the ARM architecture!
Our amazing array of prizes will include devices from ARM partners such as Asus, Corsair, Lenovo, Nvidia, Razer, Synology and many, many more! Each prize draw will be open for seven days to readers anywhere in the world, so bookmark our dedicated competition page to keep tabs on what's up for grabs and what's coming soon.
Like a bit of high-tech DIY? Then we've just the give away for you! On this rather special day, we have an incredible 14 development boards and evaluation kits up for grabs from Newark. In the goodie bag are two Arduino Uno dev kits, three BeagleBone Black dev kits, a trio of Raspberry Pi2, a pair of RIoTboard starter kits, a duo of Atmel ATSAMA5D4 evaluation kits and two Atmel SAMA5D3 evaluation kits!
Awesome prizes for avid hobbyists or developers, we're sure you'll agree. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook! Good luck, and check back soon for more prizes in the 2015 Epic Giveaway!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, December 27, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by January 3, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of 14 development boards and evaluation kits.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.