HEXUS competitions are coming thick and fast, and we've got a real corker for you today! We've teamed up with Scan, Gigabyte and Corsair to give you the chance of winning a brand-new Scan 3XS Intel Haswell gaming system.
In fact, the system is so new that it hasn't even been built yet! What we do know, however, is that Scan engineers are putting together something really special for our lucky winner.
The build will include ...take a deep breath... an Intel Core i7-4770K processor, a Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H motherboard, a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 graphics card, 16GB of Corsair memory, a Corsair AX760i Digital ATX power supply and a 256GB Corsair Neutron SSD all built into a Corsair Graphite 600T chassis!
Want to be in with a chance of winning all this incredible kit? All you need to do is answer this simple question:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 30, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date, second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted
- The prize is a Scan 3XS Intel Haswell gaming system with the following specification:
- Intel Core i7-4770K processor
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 cooler
- Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H motherboard
- 16GB Corsair memory
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 graphics card
- 256GB Corsair Neutron SSD
- Corsair AX760i PSU
- Corsair Graphite 600T chassis
- Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners