Like the look of Corsair's Dominator Platinum memory but trembling at the mere thought of the price tag? Then fear not, as we're giving away five quad-channel Dominator Platinum memory kits for free!
Yep, that's right, five high-end kits for five lucky readers! Each kit weighs in at 16GB (4x4GB) and runs at a blistering 2,400MHz with 9-11-11-31 timings at 1.65V. Hand-screened ICs mean you can rest assured in knowing that you'll be getting top-notch memory, and each module is adorned with an aluminium light bar that can be used to customise the look of your rig.
Sound good? Then how about this; we're also giving you two ways to enter this competition - either fill out the form below, or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and increase your chances of winning!
This is a prize not to be missed, so fill out the form below then head over to our Facebook page to claim your free second entry. We'll be pulling the names of our five lucky winners out of a hat shortly after the competition closes, so good luck!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 29, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The prize is one of five 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 memory kits
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions