Hold on to your hats, folks! HEXUS, in partnership with Zotac, is giving one lucky reader the chance to win an epic GeForce GTX Titan graphics card worth over £800!
This is a graphics card that needs no introduction anywhere in the gaming world. But hey, a refresher can't do any harm. We're talking 7.1 billion transistors, 2,688 processors, 224 texture units, 48 raster operators, 6,144MB of memory... all culminating in 4,494 gigaflops of graphics power!
Put simply, graphics cards don't come much better than the GeForce GTX Titan and we're giving you the chance to win one for free. It's a competition not to be missed, so answer the simple question below to be entered into our prize draw - and don't forget, you can increase your chances of winning with a free second entry via Facebook.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 6, 2013.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification.
- The prize is a Zotac GeForce GTX Titan graphics card (model ZT-70101-10P).
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.