HEXUS has teamed up with EVGA and NVIDIA to give you the chance of winning the newly launched EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked graphics card featuring EVGA’s brand new ACX Cooler.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 780 marks an evolution in gaming performance – an insanely fast, smooth, and whisper-quiet experience, every time.
EVGA is also introducing a brand new cooling design: the EVGA ACX Cooler. This double ball bearing design redefines traditional enthusiast coolers. Starting with a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory temperatures by 15%.
EVGA has also invested in high quality fan blades – with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to competitors’ dual fan designs. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. Of course, EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12 year lifespan – this is 4X longer when compared to competitors!
Get pure performance today with the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 with ACX Cooling.
Learn more about the EVGA ACX Cooler here.
Want to be in with a chance of winning this epic card? All you need to do is answer this simple question:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 21, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date, second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted
- The prize is an EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked 3GB graphics card
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners