You're looking at over seven billion transistors, 2,688 processor cores, 224 texture units, 48 ROPs and 6,144MB of GDDR5 memory. And we're sure you'll agree, these ingredients combine to create one of the tastiest graphics cards ever conceived.
This here monster is worth over £800, but we're giving it away for free to one lucky reader! It's a competition not to be missed, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this simple question:
Hint: You can find the answer in our in-depth architecture review!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 00:00, March 14, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- The prize is an EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners
The GeForce GTX TITAN is available to purchase from the following UK retailers: