Suffering from those post-Olympic blues? Then how about another awesome HEXUS competition to help see you through? And not just any competition, mind you - this time, we've teamed up with EVGA to give you the chance of winning one of five brand-new GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked graphics cards!
You can read our in-depth review of the card by clicking here, but all you need to know is that it's an awesomely-fast graphics card that makes light work of high-quality, high-definition gaming.
Operating at a cool 980MHz and backed by EVGA's three-year warranty, this is a prize that promises to thrill for many years to come. And to provide the greatest amount of flexibility to customers, the EVGA Step-Up® Program allows end users, for one time only, to trade-in their EVGA product and upgrade to a select greater performing product.
Want to be in with a chance of winning one of these five amazing prizes? Then answer the simple question below or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and increase your chances of winning!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 14, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The prize is one of five EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked graphics cards
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to European residents only
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners