Competition time, folks! And this one has goodies galore courtesy of award-winning manufacturer Corsair.
To celebrate the launch of Corsair's new Air Series fans, we're giving away a goody-bag full of Corsair swag to one lucky reader, as well as three awesome runner-up prizes!
For the grand prize, we have a Vengeance C70 chassis, a Vengeance 2000 wireless 7.1-channel gaming headset and four brand-new AF120 Performance Edition fans. Heading to retail stores right about now, these fans feature nine ultra-thin, custom-molded blades, vibration-reducing rubber corners and a hydraulic bearing that promises to be both quiet and reliable. Each fan operates at speeds of up to 1,650RPM, creating an airflow of 63.47CFM while keeping noise below 30dBA.
It's an incredible prize, but we're all about spreading the love so three runners up will also win a Vengeance 2000 headset!
One competition, four winners. All you need to do is click the image below to enter.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, May 31, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The grand prize consists of a Corsair Vengeance C70 chassis, a Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset and four AF120 Performance Edition 120mm case fans
- The prize for three runners up is a Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions