We've had some immense competitions in 2012, but this month's giveaway will take some beating as we've teamed up with Cooler Master to give you the chance of winning one of four amazing prizes!
2nd Prize: Silent Pro Hybrid 1050W power supply
Our runner-up is in for a treat, too. In second place, we've got Cooler Master's 1,050W Silent Pro Hybrid power supply.
This high-end unit is fully modular, 80PLUS Gold certified and armed with a single powerful +12V rail. Better yet, it comes bundled with a 5.25in fan-speed controller that lets you keep tabs on your system fans.
Value: £215 at Scan Computers
Like the look of all that swag? Want to be in with a chance of winning? Then answer the simple question below, or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and increase your chances of winning!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 17, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The first prize is a Cooler Master COSMOS 2 Ultra Tower chassis
- The second prize is a Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1050W power supply
- The third prize is a Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Black White Edition chassis
- The bonus prize is a Cooler Master Hyper 612S CPU cooler
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to EU residents only
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners