The new ARCAM drDock is a World-Beating British design. The All Digital Audio & Video Docking Station for iPhone/Pod/Pad, features a unique combination of superb build quality, advanced features and outright high-performance. It comes from British Hi-Fi pioneers Arcam of Cambridge, one of the world's leading experts in digital audio and video.
Now anybody with any Hi-fi or Home Cinema system, irrespective of age or manufacturer, can enjoy iPod / Phone / Pad music or video with superb quality. For Arcam owners, the irDock integrates totally and intelligently with all Solo systems, Arcam's latest AV receivers and the T32 DAB Tuner.
The drDock uses audiophile-grade components, high-end DACS and Arcam's proven audio/video design skills to deliver the best possible sound quality. The high-quality cast aluminium enclosure and enhanced RF suppression techniques further improve the sound.
- All digital docking station for iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Designed to feed almost any home audio or video system
- Perfect for big screen business video and presentations on a flat TV
- Works with iTunes, Spotify, You-Tube and all Apps
- Audiophile Hi-fi grade DACs and components for audio
- Unique HDMI out for digital video
- Solid cast-alloy construction
- USB Sync & Charge
- Stand alone use with included remote handset
- Integrates with Arcam Hi-Fi and Home Cinema kit
- Stunning sound quality
- Digital connectivity for audio and video
- Full IR remote control (handset included)
- HDMI Video output for TV connection
- Control via Solo neo, Solo mini or Arcam AV Amps
- Stylish and robust cast aluminium case
- Charges and syncs your device
iPhone, iPod and iPad
Thanks to an ingenious new shape and robust aluminium construction, the drDock is able to accommodate iPads as well as iPods and iPhones, allowing an even wider range of music apps and services to benefit from Arcam's legendary sound quality.
Digital Video via HDMI
The drDock's talents aren't just limited to audio. An HDMI digital video output allows you to playback your favourite films and TV programmes directly to any modern Flatscreen TV or via an AV receiver
Stand-alone with Remote Control
Optional Arcam System integration
The drDock comes with its own IR remote handset but can also be controlled by the Arcam Solo neo and Solo mini music systems plus many Arcam AV amps and the T32 DAB Tuner via their handsets too.
Built in a discreet cast aluminium case and supplied with a full complement of connection cables (except HDMI) and accessories, the drDock can be ready to play your favourite music in minutes.
Charge and Sync
The drDock's USB connection also allows both syncing and charging of your device* while connected to a PC or Mac.
Arcam's drDock is a remote-controlled dock that accepts iPods, iPhones and even iPads. Unlike many docks, the drDock accepts a digital stream from the docked device, rather than analogue; so that the drDock is handling digital-to-analogue conversion at a higher standard.
In addition to analog line-level audio outputs, the drDock has an HDMI output for sending video to a connected HDTV. There's also a USB port, for connecting the drDock to a PC or Mac, for syncing and charging the connected iDevice.
NOTE *syncing and charging of your device*
Except iPads via a PC USB port as PCs do not have enough power to charge an iPad