We've given away some beautiful smartphones over the years, but this latest giveaway might just top the lot! In partnership with our friends at ARM, HEXUS is giving all our fabulous readers the chance to win a cutting-edge Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone!
Need we say more? It's an incredible prize, so don't delay, answer the following simple question to enter our free prize draw. And don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 11, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by April 18, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone of UK specification.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.