HEXUS, in partnership with ARM and Samsung, is giving you the chance to win a brand-new Galaxy S6 edge smartphone!
Named “best new handset, tablet or device” from the GSMA at Mobile World Congress 2015, the Galaxy S6 edge harnesses the power of the ARM architecture in a beautiful 5.1in dual-curved form factor that's befitting a flagship device.
Want to be in with a chance of winning this gorgeous phone? We know you do, so don't miss out, answer the following simple question to be entered into our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 23, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by April 25, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 32GB smartphone.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.