As many PC gamers will be aware, E3 week is almost upon us. There have already been some mentions and some teases of what is to come at this huge entertainment show in Los Angeles, Ca. However, if you are looking for or awaiting a particular piece of news it's good to know the press conference schedule ahead of time. So here it is.
The UK is currently 8 hours ahead of PDT time.
So 1pm PDT is 9 o'clock in the evening here, for example.
Above is a very basic overview of the biggest name press conferences at the E3 expo. As you can see, both EA and Bethesa try and get the jump on other publishers by holding conferences on Sunday, Monday is busy with Microsoft/Xbox, Sony and Ubisoft doing their thing, and Nintendo wraps up the big-name conference roster on Tuesday.
If you are looking for a more detailed schedule Twitter user Cheesemeister2k has compiled a detailed list which includes the above plus a Square Enix Deus Ex livestream (8.30am PDT, Wednesday (today)) and more importantly, the PC Gaming Show (11.30am PDT, Monday). I've reproduced that table for you below (click to zoom in). It handily includes a number of time zones worldwide.
Key expectations for E3 next week include more news on:
- EA: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Battlefield One, a new Star Wars game
- Bethesda: Dishonored 2, Doom DLC, Fallout 4 DLC, Skyrim remaster
- Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio?, Crackdown 3, Gears of War 4, Dead Rising 4
- Ubisoft: Watch Dogs 2, plus new South Park, and Ghost Recon games
- Sony: PlayStation 4K? (AKA PS4.5, PS Neo), God of War 4, Horizon and Detroit games
- Nintendo: The main focus is said to be on Zelda but we look forward to some surprises
Much of the E3 show will be streamed live via the likes of Twitch and YouTube, if you can't visit the show or catch any particular segment, and of course we will get access to recorded footage, official blog posts and so on a little later.
Below is a Battlefield 1 gameplay teaser trailer, which EA published in its Twitter stream, to get you warmed up. What are you most excited about and expect to see at E3 next week?