The HTC One is available for pre-order on Three from 22 February and on sale from 15 March.
HTC's flagship smartphone for 2013 comes with a host of new features including BlinkFeedTM providing the latest updates from favourite social networks, email and news directly to the smartphone's live homescreen.
The HTC One also offers the best audio experience with BoomSoundTM, which has dual stereo speakers and Beats AudioTM so music lovers can enjoy authentic sounds as the artist intended without loss of quality.
Keen photographers will benefit from a new, highly innovative UltraPixel camera and with HTC ZoeTM takes sharp, clear photos that can be shared quickly with friends and family over Three's Ultrafast network*.
The HTC One's 4.7" full HD screen provides the ultimate viewing experience, allowing people to stream movies, watch TV shows or play games, all in stunning full HD quality. It also packs a powerful 1.7Ghz quad core processor into the slim and robust design so it can handle all of these tasks while seamlessly running applications with ease
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said, "Packed full to the brim with innovative technology, we're delighted to offer the HTC One for pre-order from 22 February and available from 15 March. This smartphone offers the latest in a premium, aluminium design and is the perfect partner to enjoy our Ultrafast network*".
The smartphone will be available from 15 March for £34 a month with an upfront cost of £69 on the Ultimate Internet 500 plan. It will also be available for £36 a month with an upfront cost of £69 on The One Plan. Both plans come with All- You-Can-Eat data giving you the ultimate internet experience on Three's Ultrafast network with no price premium.
In the meantime, to find out more about the HTC One, check out Three's sneak peek of the device here.
- BlinkFeedTM - enjoy fast, real time updates, live on your homescreen.
- BoomSoundTM - Dual Stereo Speakers with Beats AudioTM.
- Ultrabrilliant meets Ultrafast.
- Premium slim, aluminium design.
- ZoeTM - ground breaking camera technology and a live gallery.
- Ultrapixels meets Ultrafast.
- 4.7" full HD screen delivers a stunning experience.
- 1.7Ghz quad-core processor for quicker browsing and multi tasking.
Follow @ThreeUK on Twitter for the latest product announcements.
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.8% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit: www.three.co.uk/awards.