The Nokia Asha 300 is now available online at Three.co.uk and from 27th July in all Three stores.
For those looking for a quality handset at a great value price, the Nokia Asha 300, successor to the Nokia C3-01, is the ideal phone. A traditional ‘candy bar' design, the Nokia Asha 300 boasts both a keypad and a touchscreen. It features push support, which works in the background, so if users are browsing the web or playing games they'll know if an e-mail arrives as soon as it comes in.
The Nokia Asha 300 comes with a 5 megapixel camera letting people take great pictures and share them instantly with built-in Facebook TM and Twitter TM and with Angry Birds pre-installed, getting bored on train journeys will be a thing of the past. Coupled with a battery life which is one of the longest around, you can rely on the Nokia Asha 300 whenever you need it.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Handsets at Three said, "With some of the same great features that you'd expect from a smartphone, the Nokia Asha 300 is an excellent and affordable addition to Three's range of devices. With a powerful battery life too, users can tweet all day, meaning that they'll always be kept up-to-date with the latest news."
The Nokia Asha 300 is available from £15 a month with no upfront cost on the Essential Internet 300 plan. The Essential Internet and Ultimate Internet plans offer a fear-free mobile internet experience, with a guarantee of no surprise out-of-bundle data charges.
The smartphone is also available on Pay As You Go for £79.99. All in One 15 costs £15 and gives 30-day access to all-you-can-eat data along with 300 any-network minutes and 3,000 texts. Or All in One 25 costs £25 and offers 500 minutes, 3,000 texts and all-you-can-eat data for a 30-day period.
- Long battery life (24 days of standby time).
- Push email alerts.
- Built-in Facebook(TM) and Twitter(TM).
- Up to 32GB expandable memory.
- 5 megapixel camera.
- Angry Birds game pre-loaded.
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Three facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.5% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three is the fastest growing network in the UK.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey, and took top spot for 6 out of the 7 data categories in the most recent YouGov iPhone survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit www.three.co.uk/awards.