The Sony Xperia P is now available online at www.three.co.uk and from 17th July in all Three stores.
The sleek, aluminium-finished smartphone features a 4" reality display with WhiteMagicTM technology to deliver the most colourful viewing experience, even in bright sunlight. The phone also features a 1GHz dual-core processor for super-fast performance.
Helping people take the perfect picture, the Sony Xperia P features an 8 megapixel HD camera with Exmor RTM sensor and unique Fast Capture technology allowing the phone to go from sleep mode to ‘snap mode' in just one second. The Sony XperiaTM P also makes it simple to share photos, music and videos on TVs, laptops or Sony PlayStations® using an HDMI cable or wirelessly by DLNA.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said, "The Sony Xperia P is an affordable and stylish smartphone, ideally suited for quick-fingered photographers. Running on Android, people can make the most of this great device by personalising their experience with countless photography apps like Instagram, downloadable through Google Play."
The Sony Xperia P is available from £27 a month with no upfront cost on the Ultimate Internet 500 plan. Both the Essential Internet and Ultimate Internet plans offer a fear-free mobile internet experience, with a guarantee of no surprise out-of-bundle data charges.
The phone is also available on Pay As You Go for £289.99. All in One 15 costs £15 and gives 30-day access to all-you-can-eat data along with 300 any-network minutes and 3,000 texts. Or All in One 25 costs £25 and offers 500 minutes, 3,000 texts and all-you-can-eat data for a 30-day period.
- Sleek, aluminium design
- 4" Reality Display with WhiteMagicTM technology
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 8 megapixel HD camera with Exmor RTM sensor and fast capture
- 16GB internal storage and 50GB online storage with Box
- Easy HDMI and DLNA connectivity to share content on any screen
- NFC compatible
Follow @ThreeUK on Twitter for the latest product announcements.
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Three facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.5% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three is the fastest growing network in the UK.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey, and took top spot for 6 out of the 7 data categories in the most recent YouGov iPhone survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit www.three.co.uk/awards.