Today Three announces that the HTC Desire C will be coming soon to the network.
With Beats AudioTM technology, the HTC Desire C is perfectly suited to music lovers who want a stylish, feature-packed smartphone at an affordable price.
In addition to the rich studio-quality sound, the HTC Desire C runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and has access to thousands of apps, games, music and movies through Google Play, letting people can keep connected, informed and entertained on the go.
Great for social networking fans, the HTC Desire C's five megapixel camera allows for instant sharing, letting people post seconds after pictures have been captured. The phone is also deeply integrated with Dropbox and comes with 25GB of free online space for 24 months, allowing people to securely back-up, browse and share thousands of photos, videos and documents, whether stored locally or in the cloud.
Sylvia Chind, head of handsets at Three said, "Following the success of the HTC One Series, we're delighted to add the affordable HTC Desire C to our range. Perfect for first time smartphone owners, the redesigned HTC Sense interface makes it easy for people to get to grips with the Android operating system".
- 3.5-inch HVGA screen
- Authentic sounds with Beats AudioTM technology
- Amazing 5 megapixel camera with HD video
- Exclusive 25GB of online storage from Dropbox (free for 24 months)
- 4GB internal memory
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Follow us on @ThreeUK on Twitter for the latest product announcements.
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Three facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.5% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three is the fastest growing network in the UK.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey, and took top spot for 6 out of the 7 data categories in the most recent YouGov iPhone survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit www.three.co.uk/awards.