Discover the ultimate 360 experience - the Kitvision Immerse 360 Duo. This is the action camera that removes the limitations of conventional filming and records not only the action, but everything that comes with it, with full high definition 1080p video recording and dual lenses that capture full 360° views from every angle.
Now you can look up the slope not just down it, re-ride the muddy track with those who were behind you, or step back in time to your most memorable day and be back with everyone you shared it with, thanks to the dual lens on each side of the camera, taking in absolutely everything in a 360° radius.
The Immerse 360 Duo sees more than you do - this is an action camera that can enhance memories with the details and moments you might have missed the first time round. This is the future of your most special events, enabling you to revisit any occasion, event, or moment, and see everyone and everything exactly as it was.
Control, capture, replay, and share your 360° footage with the compatible interactive app. Simply download the interactive app to your smartphone to review all your footage. With four viewing modes to choose from, you are in complete control: from full screen and ultimate fisheye view to the ‘VR glasses mode’. The app enables you to drag your finger around your screen to see the parts you missed, loved, or laughed at, and even freeze any of the action too with the 5 MP camera.
Built-in Wi-Fi capability makes it easy to share everything, share footage and photos with friends and family, and even upload it all onto compatible platforms such as YouTube and Facebook thanks to Android and iOS compatibility.
The Immerse 360 Duo Action Camera comes with a range of accessories to get you started straight away. Keep your world steady when you capture with the included Flexible Tripod, stay charged with the universal USB Charging Cable, get creative with angles with the assorted Mounts and Adaptors, and then jump into your immersive experiences with the Cardboard VR Headset – a free bundle worth over £65!
360° footage is the ultimate experience and it deserves the ultimate stage. Completely immerse yourself in your footage and photography with the included Cardboard VR Headset. Just slot your smartphone into the front, select the ‘VR glasses mode’ on the app, and hit play to jump back into the awesome moments.
Now is not the time to hold back. Capture real life like never before; your adventures and explorations, their first birthday, family holidays and that wedding – now you have 360 movies of life, and enhanced memories for life.
The Kitvision Immerse 360 Duo (RRP £249.99) is available from Amazon UK.
Kitvision Immerse Duo Specifications:
Image Sensor: 5.0M CMOS x2
Lens View: 360 x 220 degrees x2
Lens Aperture: F2.0
Focal Length: F=1.1mm
Video Format: .MOV
Video Resolutions: 1920 x 960 @ 30fps
Photo Image: 5MP 3008 x 1504
Display: .96” LCD
Storage: Micro SD card up to 8 GB – 32 GB (Recommend Class 6-10)
Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion
Power Consumption: 1 Hour
Operating Conditions: -10 to 40 degrees
App Name: SYVR360
Compatibility: Mobile OS requirement: Android 4.2 or up/iOS 7.0 or up
Input/Output: Micro USB port / Mini HDMI port
Dimensions: H60mm x W49.4mm x D32.7mm
Cardboard VR Headset: Compatible with VR-ready devices with max dims W84 x H148 x D13 (mm)
At Kitvision our mission is to inspire real people to say yes. To getting out there, having a go, and letting that adventurer inside you break free. To try the things you’ve always wanted to try, experience the new, embrace the past, and say yes to facing fears – big and small.
Adventure is for all, so just say yes.
Kitvision products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitvision.co.uk
- Kitvision is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and KitSound.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.