It's time for another world exclusive here at Hexus.net. We've managed to get our hands on a Coolermaster ATC 710. This case has been most eagerly awaited.
Let's see whether it lives up to the Coolermaster name for quality and practicality.
The case is a engineering sample, so things may change in the final version, but the basics are present.
What are the specifications of the case?
- 5.25" Bays (Exposed) x 4
- 3.5" Bays (Exposed) x 2
- 3.5" Bays (Shadow) x 4
- Form Factor: - ATX Mid-Tower
- Material: - Aluminum front panel & Case body 1.0mm SECC (Zinc-coated Steel)
- Case : 13kg
- Dimensions : 455mm(L) X 205mm(W) X 522mm(H)
- Dual 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm Fan attached front panel.(Fan not included)
- Dual 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm Fan attached back panel.(Fan not included)
- Blue Power LED
- Removeable 3 1/4 drive bays
- Quick release cd/dvd drive attachment
There are two versions of the ATC-710. First the grey version, (ATC-710-GX1) this is the one we're reviewing today.
This version is dark grey/black, with an anodised aluminium front and black bay covers.
The sides are painted steel. They are painted black, similar to the sides of the ATCS 200.
The second model is a silver version. (ATC-710-SX1) Its appealing looks will make for a tasty looking case indeed.