Today's HEXUS.winners Win4FREE competition is featured by the courtesy of the generous folks at:
Awarded best online retailer for three years in a row 2008.
CCL supplies world-class computer systems and a massive range of keenly priced components
coupled with dependable, time-proven after-sales service to the educational and corporate sectors, computer resellers and private individuals throughout the UK.
Up for grabs in this compo is the sleek Lian Li PC-P60B chassis. It's black brushed aluminium, has loads of drive bays and stacks of cooling, including three 120mm across the front. See for yourself:
To enter the competition, first figure out the answer to this question:
What type of chassis is the Lian Li PC-P60B described as?
a) Mini tower
b) Midi tower
c) Super midi tower
Some assistance can be found on the CCL website, if you need it.
Next, fill out the competition entry form and you're done! The closing date is 3rd November 2009. There can only be one winner, but good luck to all who enter!
Rules & regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 3rd November 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is a Lian Li PC-P60B case from CCL
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions [advert]