The SilverStone FP57 is a smartly designed device that converts a 5.25" drive bay into a 3.5" hot-swap bay. It has very short depth for a hot-swap bay to allow it to fit inside many cases and is designed to also be stackable.
When two FP57 are installed together, their combined mounting holes in the rear can be used to mount an 80mm fan, while three FP57 is capable of support up to a 120mm fan for great cooling. Other notable features that makes this device a great buy include independent hard drive status LED, tool-less hard drive installation, and removable front dust filter.
- Converts one 5.25" drive bay to hot-swap 3.5" drive bay
- Easy to access removable dust filter
- Support for 3.5" SATA hard drives
- Short depth design compatible with most cases
- Multiple FP57 stacking supported for 80mm fan (two FP57) or 120mm fan (three FP57)
You can find further information about the FP57:
SST-FP57 is available on 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 19.00 Euro