Taipei, Taiwan – October 03, 2017 – SP/ Silicon Power adds the ultra-small Jewel J35 and Touch T35 to its USB flash drive portfolio.
Thanks to their tiny size and low weight (2cm/2.2g), they are versatile drives that can stay plugged wherever they are needed, for example in laptops, car audio systems, or portable music systems. For easy data sharing or safe data storage, users can choose between capacities from 8GB to 64GB (T35) and 8 GB to 128GB (J35). Despite their compact size, they are still easy to handle – the ergonomic shape of the grip ensures fumble-free plugging and removal.
For those who appreciate speedy data transfer, the J35 with its fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) interface will be the drive of choice, whereas the T35 aims at the more budget-conscious users.
Both combine a robust, scratch-resistant metal casing with a sturdy TPU grip. While the J35 features a glossy stainless steel housing, that of the T35 has undergone a hairline surface treatment for a matt look.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Jewel J35 and Touch T35 offer excellent product material and service quality topped off with sophisticated, classy design.
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power official website: www.silicon-power.com.
SP Jewel J35/ Touch T35 USB Flash Drive Product Features
- J35: Scratch resistant stainless steel case
- T35: Hairline surface treatment to prevent scratches and fingerprints
- Cap-less design
- Tiny and compact with key ring hole for easy transport
- COB technology with protection against water, dust, and vibration
- Free download of SP Widget software for efficient file management
- Lifetime warranty
SP Jewel J35/ Touch T35 USB Flash Drive Product Specifications
- Capacity: J35: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
T35: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimension: 20.0 x 14.0 x 5.4mm
- Weight: 2.2/2.0g
- Material: TPU, metal
- Colors: J35: Cognac, Silver, T35: Black, Silver
- Interface: J35: USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
T35: USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 compatible
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C
- Certification: CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC
About SP / Silicon Power
Founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic data storage industry experts, Silicon Power is committed to delivering outstanding product and service quality. Headquartered and with its own state-of-the-art production site in Taipei, SP has become a leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. Successfully blending innovative technology with award-winning design, the international player with four branch offices around the globe continuously strives for perfection in preserving and protecting your valuable data. Because memory is personal.