Taipei, Taiwan – May 1st, 2017 –SP/ Silicon Power, a leading provider of memory storage solutions, unveils its latest addition to its dual USB flash drive portfolio – the Mobile C31.The C31 features dual-interface design with USB Type-A and Type-C connectors that enables hassle-free data transmission between “traditional” USB laptops or PCs and new-generation Type-C devices. It also lets users instantly free up to 128GB valuable storage on any Type-C ready smartphone or tablet. For data sharing and storage expansion with ease and style instead of cables or network constraints.
The drive’s 360° swivel cap never gets lost and always protects the end that is not in use. And it is made with a classy diamond cut pattern that adds a lot of style to the swivel. The COB (Chip on Board) technology keeps the C31 tiny and compact as well as protected against water, vibration, and dust. Like a diamond it is made to last and comes with lifetime warranty.
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power official website: www.silicon-power.com.
SP Mobile C31Dual-Interface USB Flash Drive Product Features
- Dual interface Type-A / Type-C USB flash drive for easy data transmission between Type-A and Type-C connector devices
- Instant storage expansion of up to 128GB for Type-C generation mobile devices
- 360° swivel cap for flexible protection and no cap loss
- Metal casing and diamond cut pattern for a classy and modern look
- Tiny and compact
- Protected against water, vibration, and dust through COB technology
- Free download of SP Widget software (for computer) and SP File Explorer App (for Type-C and Android mobile devices) for efficient file management
- Recuva File Recovery for data recovery of erased files
SP Mobile C31Dual-Interface USB Flash Drive Product Specifications
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimension: 33.2 x 12.3 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 3.3g
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB Type-C/ USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 3.0/ USB 2.0 compatible (charging is not supported)
- Supported OS: PC- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later
Mobile device- Android 4.1.x or later / Windows phone 8 or later
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃
- Certification: CE/FCC/BSMI/KCC/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
About SP / Silicon Power
Founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic data storage industry experts, Silicon Power is committed to delivering outstanding product and service quality. Headquartered and with its own state-of-the-art production site in Taipei, SP has become a leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, solid state drives, DRAM modules and industrial-grade products. Successfully blending innovative technology with award-winning design, the international player with four branch offices around the globe continuously strives for perfection in preserving and protecting your valuable data. Because memory is personal.