Magic Bullet PhotoLooks 2 - the long-awaited update to Magic Bullet PhotoLooks 1.5 - is here! Customers who made the transition from Looks to Looks 2, will be familiar with the new interface and improvements, but here's a sum up of what's new in PhotoLooks 2:
- Sweet upgrade price. Pay only $49 if you already own PhotoLooks 1.5.
- Free for Suite owners. Get a free upgrade if you already own Magic Bullet Suite.
- Reorganized interface. Your workspace is cleaner and more intuitive, keeping the heart of PhotoLooks 1 while making it easier to create new looks.
- Advanced color correction. Get incredible professional post-processing power (say that 3x's fast) with Magic Bullet tools like 3-Way Wheels, Pop and Ranged HSL.
- Reveal your true colors. Analyze the precision of important colors with four new scopes for Memory Colors, Skin Overlay, Hue/Saturation and Hue/Lightness.
- Make your talent glow. Cosmetic cleanup is now easy with the Cosmo tool for adjusting skin tones and blemishes.
- Share Looks across apps. From your video editor to your photo processing software, you're looks are now compatible across the board.
Whether customers own the whole suite or just PhotoLooks, PhotoLooks 2 is now a part of the normal Magic Bullet Suite installer.