New products on display at world-renowned Las Vegas Convention Center
LAS VEGAS, Consumer Electronics Show [Booth South 4, #35351] (Jan. 10, 2012)- Plustek Technology Inc. (http://plustek.com/uk/), a manufacturer of consumer, prosumer and professional imaging devices, will exhibit a full line of new products at the world-renowned 2012 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Reinforcing its commitment to mobility, innovation and the professional and prosumer film scanning market, Plustek is releasing four new mobile scanners, a scanner that scans 120mm sized film at a reasonable price, and a simple to configure network attached document scanner.
New products Plustek will introduce at CES include:
- OpticFilm 120: professional-grade film and slide scanner that scans both 120- and 35mm film
- MobileOffice D412: duplex, mobile or AC-powered 12ppm document and card scanner
- MobileOffice D430: high-speed document and card scanner designed for front desk, patient registration, pharmacy and lockbox applications
- MobileOffice AD460: duplex, AC-powered 20ppm document and card scanner with 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- MobileOffice S410: simplex 6ppm USB-powered document and card scanner that includes scan to Evernote and Google Picasa at the touch of a button
- SmartOffice PN2040: sharable duplex 20ppm network attached scanner with flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder ideal for small offices and workgroups
- nDVR540: 4-channel DVR with integral hard drive for analogue video cameras includes browser based management
- NVR Slim240 Pro: 4-channel NVR with integral hard drive and Plustek Multi-Channel Video Management Software
Other products on display will be the previously launched: OpticFilm 7400 and OpticFilm 7600i Ai 35mm film and slide scanners; MobileOffice S420 12-ppm USB and AC-powered document and card scanner; SmartOffice PS286 Plus 25ppm workgroup class document and card scanner; SmartOffice PS406U 40ppm departmental class document and card scanner; and OpticBook A300 A3 book scanner that scans at 2.5 seconds per page and features Plustek's patent pending Shadow Elimination Element technology.
All Plustek SmartOffice and MobileOffice scanners include a suite of document management applications, TWAIN drivers, single-touch button scanning, and scan to PDF. In addition, APIs are available to authorised system integrators.
The 2012 International CES will be held January 10-13th in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit: http://www.cesweb.org/.
Respected as one of the world's leading image solution providers, Plustek Technology, Inc., manufactures and delivers high quality imaging and security products to buyers worldwide. In business since 1986, Plustek began as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for many large companies, creating an innovative array of products including scanners, IP cameras, servers and imaging-related devices. Through a combination of design innovation and strict attention to usability and manufacturing quality, Plustek has grown to become one of the largest image solution providers in the world. From home to back offices, to libraries or paperless offices, Plustek has a tool to get the job done quickly and affordably. For more information, visit http://plustek.com/uk/.