London, UK, 5th June 2012 - Toshiba UK today announces the launch of its latest range of UltrabooksTM, business laptops and a brand new all-in-one desktop PC. Among the new products are the world's first 21:9 laptop, the world's lightest 13.3" laptop, and Toshiba's first 14" UltrabookTM.
For further information on each product, please follow the links below:
- Unique design features 21:9 screen ratio - eliminating black bars from movie playback
- Cinematic visuals enhanced with high quality harman/kardonTM stereo speakers
- UltrabookTM performance delivers slim-line portability and all-day battery life
Toshiba UK today pushes the boundaries of laptop design with the Satellite U840W - an innovative and highly portable UltrabookTM designed for cinema enthusiasts. The world's first laptop to feature a cinematic 21:9 screen ratio, the Satellite U840W's lightweight chassis, all-day battery life, audio features and wireless streaming capabilities combine to make a stylish laptop that delivers the ultimate cinema experience on the move.
- 19.9mm brushed metal design and elegant embossed pattern deliver premium style
- 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM processors for UltrabookTM deliver incredible mobile performance
- Images come to life on stunning 35.6cm (14") high definition LED backlit screen
Toshiba UK today announces the addition of the Satellite U840 to its family of ultraportable laptops, delivering Toshiba's first ever 35.6cm (14") UltrabookTM. Continuing Toshiba's heritage of producing exceptionally portable laptops, the Satellite U840 combines a thin and light design with an affordable price point.
- Stunningly thin and light magnesium alloy design delivers industry-leading portability
- Incredible mobile performance powered by latest generation UltrabookTM processors
- Advanced Intel® security and remote management features as standard
Toshiba UK today expands its range of premium business computers with the launch of the Portégé Z930 - the next generation of incredibly lightweight UltrabookTM laptops designed for mobile professionals. Combining a class-leading design, advanced security features and the latest UltrabookTM processors, the Portégé Z930 is the definition of mobile business computing.
- Light, durable design constructed with input from business users
- Class-leading reliability with advanced HALT testing for longer life
- Faster performance, improved ergonomics and advanced security
Toshiba UK today announces the launch of the R9 Series - three new premium business laptops with industry leading features and advanced management functionality. Comprising the ultraportable 33.8cm (13.3") Portégé R930, the mobile 35.6cm (14") Tecra R940 and the high performance 39.6cm (15.6") Tecra R950, the R9 series is a highly reliable collection of business laptops in a variety of screen sizes and specifications.
- Windows PC, Freeview-enabled TV and Blu-rayTM player in a single, compact package
- 58.4cm (23") Full HD display available in touchscreen or non-touchscreen variants
- Slim, space saving design perfect for studies, bedrooms or small home offices
Toshiba UK today expands its all-in-one desktop family with the launch of the LX830 - a stylish, compact and fully featured entertainment hub. Available with the latest powerful Intel processors, Freeview TV tuner, optional integrated Blu-rayTM player and a Full HD screen, the LX830 is an ideal all-round device, perfect for rooms where space is at a premium.
Visit Toshiba's website for the latest product details, specifications and more: www.toshiba.co.uk.
Alternatively, connect with Toshiba on our social media channels:
Toshiba is a world leader and innovator in pioneering high technology, a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products spanning digital consumer products; electronic devices and components; power systems, including nuclear energy; industrial and social infrastructure systems; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 490 companies, with 203,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.3 trillion yen (US$77 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm.