Radeon Technologies Group has released Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1. This release focuses primarily on quality improvements with many new fixes for Radeon Software end users.
For a full list of fixes and highlights please see below:
Introducing Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, artfully designed and meticulously crafted to unleash the powerful
performance and innovation built into Radeon™ Graphics through an incredibly intuitive and utterly beautiful user interface for both PCs and mobile devices.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 Highlights
▪ A small number of DirectX®9 games may experience crashes or instability.
▪ Radeon FreeSync enabled system configurations may experience stuttering when using the performance metrics
feature in Radeon Overlay.
▪ Protected video content may intermittently experience a freeze or hang during playback.
▪ A blank screen may be experienced while playing back videos when using Movies & TV player.
▪ Starcraft™2 may experience corruption in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
▪ Bezel compensation controls when creating display groups may be misaligned or have no functionality.
▪ Blank videos may be experienced when playing back videos in edge browser after the system resumes from sleep.
▪ Color corruption may intermittently be observed in Radeon overlay with multiple gaming applications and performance metrics running.
▪ The Radeon WattMan fan slider may intermittently fail to change after loading profiles.
▪ Enhanced Sync may not enable for game profiles in Radeon Settings when using Vulkan™ API.
▪ On multi GPU enabled system configurations Player Unknowns Battlegrounds™ may experience menu item flickering.
▪ CLINFO may report incorrect values in multi GPU system configurations.
RSAE 18.1.1 is available on amd.com.