Think Patriot's limited edition Intel Extreme Masters memory is the perfect match for your new Ivy Bridge build? Then we've good news, as we've got 10 kits up for grabs!
Built exclusively for gamers, the Intel Extreme Masters Limited Edition memory is designed to provide "the rock solid performance and stability needed for today's most extreme gaming systems."
Touting high speeds, tight latencies and tall heatspreaders, the XMP-certified modules are a great way to eke out every last drop of performance from your Intel Core processor. And it gets better, our prizes are each 8GB in size (2x4GB) and set to run at a silky-smooth 2,133MHz!
Sound good? Then answer the question below or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and increase your chances of winning!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 14, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The prize is one of 10 Patriot Intel Extreme Masters Limited Edition Memory kits (8GB capacity, model number PVI38G213C1K)
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners