Struggling to keep up with our amazing run of competitions? Well, we'd hate for you to feel fatigued, so we've teamed up with Philips to give you the chance of winning a state-of-the-art LightFrame 2 monitor.
This gorgeous 23.6in panel is LED-backlit and offers a full-HD resolution, but what really catches the eye is the LightFrame bezel. Based on the scientific principle that blue light passed through the eye's third receptor refreshes your biological clock, energizes you and gives you a greater sense of well-being, this monitor is designed to reduce eye fatigue during long periods of use.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Then all you need to do is answer the following question:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 10, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- The prize is a 23.6in Philips LightFrame monitor (model number 248X3LFHSB/00)
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners