To celebrate the recent record-breaking achievement of the new ROG Ares II graphics card, ASUS is giving two lucky HEXUS readers the chance to get their hands on a product from the ROG range.
1st Prize: ROG Maximus V Extreme
This hardcore component has become a regular record-breaker since release. It marked a new SuperPi record of 4’42.656” and integrates the latest Intel Ivy Bridge chipset with premium ASUS and ROG features such as OC Key.
2nd Prize: ROG Matrix HD7970
One of the fastest and most aggressive AMD-based graphics cards, this component represents the apex of graphics performance and tweakability for enthusiast gamers. In November it helped benchmark a new 3DMark03 world record score of 274,398 marks, as well as an impressive Heaven Xtreme score of 8,179.Want to be in with a chance of winning one of these awesome prizes? All you need to do is answer this question:
Hint: you'll find the answer on the official ASUS ROG website.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 5, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- 1st prize is an ASUS ROG Maximus V Extreme motherboard
- 2nd prize is an ASUS ROG Matrix HD7970 graphics card
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers in the UK only
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners