Struggling to pick the right motherboard? Then how about a helping hand? We've teamed up with ASUS to give our lucky readers the chance of winning one of two high-end boards!
They look awesome, don't they? For our first prize, we've got a Maximus V Formula that's designed to squeeze every last drop of performance out of your second- or third-generation Intel Core processor. And our runner-up is in for a treat, too, as our second prize is an AMD-based Sabertooth 990FX R2.0!
Two awesome boards and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of the above is answer the following question or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and double your chances!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, November 7, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- First prize is an ASUS Maximus V Formula motherboard
- Second prize is an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 motherboard
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to all HEXUS readers in the UK only
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners